1. IDENTIFICATION DATA. In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Law of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following data is reflected below: SCHOOL OF ADVANCED EDUCATION RESEARCH AND ACCREDITATION SL with CIF B12902433, registered address aC/ GERMANÍAS Nº 3 1ºC CASTELLON. (From now on THE COMPANY)
2. USERS: The access and/or use of the Sites of the COMPANY attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from such access and/or use, the General Terms and Conditions reflected here. The mentioned conditions will be applied independently of the Law of General Conditions of the contract that in their case are of obligatory fulfillment.
3. USE OF THE WEBSITE: the WEBSITE of the COMPANY provides access to a multitude of information, services, tools, programs or data (hereinafter referred to as "the content") on the Internet belonging to the COMPANY, and to which the USER can have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the Site.
The responsibility mentioned extends to the registration that may be necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registration the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and legal information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make a diligent and confidential use of it.
4. The USER commits to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or news groups) that the COMPANY offers through its Site and not to use them, including but not limited, to (i) engage in unlawful, illegal activities or activities that are contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic or illegal nature, or to advocate terrorism or to violate human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of THE COMPANY, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause the aforementioned damage; (iv) attempt to access and, if applicable, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
THE COMPANY reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, public order or security or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, THE COMPANY will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by the users through the forums, chats, or other tools
5. DATA PROTECTION: THE COMPANY complies with the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December approving the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at any given time, and ensures that the user's personal data are used and processed correctly. To this end, together with each form for collecting personal data, in the services that the USER may request from the COMPANY, it will inform the USER of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the treatment of their data in each case, informing them of the responsibility of the file created, the address of the person responsible, the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the treatment and the communications of data to third parties where appropriate. Likewise, THE COMPANY informs you that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your e-mail for commercial purposes at any time.
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY: THE COMPANY is not responsible, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind that could cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the technological measures necessary to avoid this.
7. MODIFICATIONS: THE COMPANY reserves the right to make any changes it considers appropriate to its Site without prior notice, and may change, delete or add both the content and services provided through the Site and the way in which they are presented or located on the Site.
9. LINKS: In the event that the Site contains links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, THE COMPANY will not exercise any control over such sites and content. Under no circumstances shall it assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to another website, nor shall it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, truthfulness, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external links will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
10. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: THE COMPANY reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its Site and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who do not comply with these General Conditions of Use.
11. GENERAL: The COMPANY will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its Site by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond in law.
12. MODIFICATION OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION: The COMPANY may modify the conditions determined here at any time, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of these conditions will depend on their exposure and will remain in force until they are modified by other duly published conditions.
13. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between the COMPANY and the USER shall be ruled by the Spanish regulations in force and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of CASTELLÓN.
2. DATA USE AND TREATMENT: THE COMPANY is fully aware of the use and treatment that must be given to the personal data that may be required or that may be obtained from the users on its web pages for the purpose of managing the services offered or for sending them commercial communications of products or services that may be of interest to them.
3. DATA SECRECY AND SECURITY: THE COMPANY is committed to fulfilling its obligation to keep the personal data secret and its duty to protect them, and will adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data and to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised access, taking into account the state of technology, in accordance with the provisions of the RLOPD. However, THE COMPANY cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access by third parties.
5. SUBSCRIPTION AND REGISTRATION: If you decide to subscribe, you will be asked for a series of essential personal details in order to manage the products or services requested (name, surname, email, postal address, etc.). You may also be required to voluntarily provide a series of additional data for information and marketing purposes regarding offers, services or activities related to these and limited to the activities and services of the COMPANY.
6. VERACITY OF THE INFORMATION: The users will respond, in any case, for the veracity of the data provided, being responsible for communicating any changes in them, and THE COMPANY is exempt from any kind of responsibility in this regard. THE COMPANY reserves the right to exclude any user who has provided false information from the registered services, without prejudice to any other legal actions.
7. ACCESS TO DATA: No third party other than those responsible for the above-mentioned data may under any circumstances have direct access to your personal data without your express consent on each occasion, except for those considered responsible for the processing, who need access in order to provide the service of management or development of the activity.
8. USER RIGHTS: Users have and may exercise their rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition by writing to the addresses indicated in each case or to the addresses indicated in point 1, identifying themselves and specifying their request, and providing a photocopy of their ID card or equivalent document. You can also send an e-mail to email@example.com. Please take into account the procedure of the Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December in its article 25 for the purpose of exercising your rights.
9. COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS: THE COMPANY, by virtue of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, will under no circumstances send advertising and communications for sales purposes or others of a commercial nature to users without their prior request or consent. Likewise, they shall not send unsolicited or previously consented messages, nor shall they send chains of unsolicited or previously consented electronic messages.
10. CANCELLATION OF COMMUNICATIONS IN ELECTRONIC FORMAT: THE COMPANY informs the users that, in case they have requested the sending of commercial messages or alerts in electronic format, they will be able to unsubscribe from this type of communication by following the instructions indicated in each case or by communicating it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
School of Advanced Education, Research and Accreditation, S.L. is a private Postgraduate Training School that offers its own training and training certified by the Universidad Isabel I.
1. PRICES AND PAYMENT: Your order is an offer to purchase an Online Course from us. The Online Course will be made available to you once your payment has been authorized and the course session has started. There will be no contract of any kind between you and us unless and until you make authorized payment for the Online Course. At any point up until then, we may decline to supply the Online Course to you without giving any reason.
The fee for the Online Course Service is calculated and payable in advance of the course start date as set out on http://www.saera.es/en/. The Company shall be under no obligation to provide the Online Course until the fee has been paid.
2. DELIVERY: Within 48 hours of purchase (during the working week), a confirmation email will be sent to the customer acknowledging payment and successful enrollment in the course.
Within one day before the announced course start date customer will be notified by email of an online URL where the course materials will be located, the student username and password for logging into the site and accessing the course content.
It is not possible to pause your course or take a holiday midway through your course.
3. CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS: Once the payment of the training action has been made, the student will have the right to a refund of the registration fee from the moment of payment, until he/she has accessed the virtual classroom. Once the student has entered the classroom (the access codes are usually sent the day before the course begins), the registration fee cannot be refunded (article 103 of RDL 1/2007, November 16). To request a refund of the registration fee (which will be reduced by any bank transaction costs incurred), the student must send an email to email@example.com.
The completion of this training activity does not give the right to obtain a visa, residence or work permit. Students who wish to carry out clinical practice at SAERA in a country other than that of their place of residence should contact us to find out about the legal requirements of their internship.
The titles or certificates obtained upon completion of an educational programme, will be sent by ordinary mail a few months after having finished and passed the course. If the student wishes other methods of delivery (couriers, express delivery, copy of the diploma, etc.) he/she must contact SAERA to know the costs of this type of procedure.
SAERA offers training certified by the University Isabel I, which has a great professional prestige and is highly valued by companies in the sector. However, this training is not accredited by the Spanish Ministry of Education, so that in many countries, it will not give access to PhD studies.
As for the bookstore service offered by SAERA, the estimated delivery time will be 4-15 working days and it will not be possible to return textbooks.